CABLING IN Southwest
Spartan can help build your network infrastructure from the ground up. The first step is designing and installing a network cabling plant built with components that meet today’s standards and is designed to grow with you. Our installations are clean and professional, and come with a 5 year warranty against defects. We take pride in both the performance and appearance of our cabling work, providing you with a cabling plant worth showing off.
We specialize in, and are certified to install:
- Category 5, 5e and 6 cable, supporting 1GB & 10GB speeds - tested and certified.
- Single-mode & multi-mode fiber optic cabling, supporting up to 10GB backbone speeds - tested and certified.
- Trenching and conduit installations.
- Cabling rack designs which keep the cables organized, and allow for visibility and easy management of the patch panels and switches.
- Testing and re-certifying existing cabling to make sure it will be reliable for you.
- Clearly labeling drops and patch panels to take the guesswork out of cable management.
- Documentation of our work including as-built and floor plans showing drop locations and other important information.
- Convergent cabling, which allows us to support network data, VOIP and analog / digital phone traffic over the same cable plant, thus eliminating the need for separate data and voice lines.